Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Republic of Croatia
The Science and Technology Project
Loan No. 7320-HR
Procurement of Mass spectrometry -instrumentation
IFB No. RBI-GOODS-7
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. 669 of 31 December 2005.
- The Republic of Croatia has received a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development toward the cost of the Science and Technology Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Loan to payments under Procurement of Mass spectrometry -instrumentation.
- The Republic of Croatia Ministry of Science, Education and Sports (MSES) now invites sealed bids for:
LOT 1: Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry system
LOT 2: MALDI TOF mass spectrometer
for Ruder Boskovic Institute, Zagreb, Croatia. Bidders are allowed to bid for one or more lots. The latest delivery period is 14 (fourteen) weeks.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from PMU/MSES, Mirjana Stjepanovic, tel:+385 1 2352-691 and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 09.00AM to 3.00 PM local time.
- A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee EUR100 or 730 Croatian Kuna.
The method of payment will be:
For payment in EURO: in favor of the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports at Raiffeisenbank Austria, Magazinska 69, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia, Account No. 2100071514 I IBAN HR8524840081500168712.
For payment in Croatian Kuna: - in favor of the State Budget of the Republic of Croatia Account No. 1001005-1863000160, model: 64, Reference No.: 9733-40465-676045.
The document will be either sent by airmail to the address indicated by the interested bidder or can be collected by the authorized representative of the bidder at the address given below.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before January 28, 2011, 02.00 PM. local time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 02.00 PM local time on January 28, 2011. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security for each lot in the amount of:
LOT 1 HRK 36,000 or EUR 5,000
LOT 2 HRK 29,000 or EUR 4,000
- The address referred to above is:
Ministry of Science, Education and Sport (MSES)
Project Management Unit (PMU)
Attn: Mr. Dragan Soljan
Basement - Room No.20
Tel: (385-1) 2352 691
Fax: (385-1) 2352 689
E-mail: Mirjana Stjepanovic
Our No: 533-08-10-0001